电影怦然心动经典台词

来源: 时间: 2020-05-28 22:25:43 人气: 9
 
  1. Here I was,dying inside.
  a) 此刻我的心都要碎了。
  2. Loyalty gave way to desire and Garrett, the turncoat.
  i. 俗话说得好,重色必轻友。加利特这个叛徒。
  3. Somehow the silence seemed to connect us in a way,that words never could.
  i. 有时沉默对我们而言,无声胜有声。
  4. I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.
  i. 望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底。
  5. The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes.
  i. 接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。
  6. I think the tree looks particularly beautiful in this light. Don't you?
  7. Oh, the boosters will be very grateful for such a generous donation.
  i. 支持者们会感激这么慷慨的捐助的。
  8. Here I was ,dying inside,and they were talking about perpetual motion.
  i. 我内心受煎熬,她却在聊什么永动机。
  9. How can she sit there and laugh an look so beautiful.
  i. 她怎么可以和别人坐在哪,还笑得那么灿烂。
  10. I felt strong, in control. I told Bryce what I thought.
  11. 我觉得自己能掌控一切,我告诉布莱斯我的想法。
  12. You're just visually challenged.I feel sorry for you.
  i. 我只是心生嫉妒,我为你难过。
  13. Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.
  14. 有时我们为了正确的选择 不得不做出牺牲。
  15. I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.
  i. 我可以坐上好几个钟头 静静欣赏这世界。
  16. I guess it's something about his eyes.Or maybe his smile.
  i. 我想是因为他那双眼睛吧,还有他的微笑。
  17. Because of that,one of the two of them will always be unhappy.
  i. 梦想与现实的冲突,总得一个人来承受。
  18. My only consolation was that next year would be different.
  i. 我只能期望来年能摆脱魔掌。
  19. And I wondered, did I still feel the same things about Bryce?
  i. 我的世界观开始有了细微的变化,我不禁问自己 我对布莱斯的感情是否一如往日?
  20. He looked at me with those eyes.Those once again dazzling eyes.
  i. 他用那双眼睛看着我,那双重现闪亮的眼睛。
  21. I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.
  i. 希望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底。
  22. She started sniffing me.
  i. 她居然开始偷偷闻我。
  23. Then that makes you a coward.
  i. 那就证明你是个懦夫。
  24. I blessed a day I found you.
  i. 感谢上天让我遇到你。
  25. Took an interest in Sherry himself.
  i. 美色当前,忠义让步。
  26. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
  i. 树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?
  27. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
  i. 就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?
  28. A painting is more than the sum of its parts.
  i. 一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。
  29. All my life I've been waiting for that kiss.
  i. 我这辈子都在盼着这一吻。
  30. So instead you just agreed with him and laughed.
  i. 所以我就赞同了他的话,还和他一起笑。
  31. The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
  i. 我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
  32. You can't dwell on something that might've been.
  i. 你不能总想着那些可能的但没有发生的事。
  33. There I was holing hands with this strange girl.
  i. 我居然牵着一个陌生女孩的手。